Before I started in this work, I really didn’t know who I was. I had spent my life up until I became a mom, living up to the expectations of others, and the expectations I had placed on myself. I wasn't listening to that voice inside of me, the voice of who I really was, my soul. I didn’t have a spiritual connection and couldn’t figure out why I was so deeply unhappy.
My intention is to help you rediscover that part of yourself that has been hidden, yearning to come out.
My name is Leah (pronounced Lee) Burns. After deciding to radically change my life a few years ago, I am now following my purpose. I have dedicated the last few years of my life to spiritual development and have trained in the healing arts.
I am moving in January to Chilliwack, with my husband, 7 year old daughter, 5 year old son, and our 2 dogs.
I have a Bachelors in Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management and worked in that field for a number of years. After the birth of my now 6 year old daughter, I knew that this wasn't the career I was destined for.
After my daughter's birth, I developed a life threatening condition. Through the illness, and the life altering change of becoming a mother, I knew I needed to change my life and seek deeper meaning.
I now help others do the same and am grateful for every opportunity to support a new mother.
The vision for Divine Mama, is to honour you as a mother and help you remember yourself on a soul level.
We weren't meant to do motherhood alone, we need the village, and we need other women to help us heal.
I want to create a safe, nurturing space for you to feel held and accepted as you are.
I would like to help you overcome:
- Grief you're experience, possibly from:
- Missing your old life, pre-baby
- Missing your relationship with your partner
- Missing your friends
- Missing your job
- Missing a parent who passed away and now you wish they were here to experience your child, and help you navigate this new phase in your life.
- The after effects of a traumatic birth.
- Feelings from a history of miscarriage, infant loss, or abortion.
- Any other emotions that have arose, such as:
Mama, you are not alone. We are in this together
- Priestess with the Red Moon Mystery School
- Certified Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Practitioner
- Shamanic Training with the Institute of Shamanic Medicine
- Certified Mind, Body, Spirit Practitioner through Dr. Divi Chandna
- Clinical Aromatherapist through the West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy
- Registered Aromatherapist and Essential Oil Therapist through the BCAOA
- Ho’oponopono Healer
- HeartMath Practitioner
- Crystal Healing Certification
- Certified Angel Intuitive through Doreen Virtue’s in person workshop
- Certified Angel Card Reader through Doreen Virtue
- Reiki Master
- Perinatal Support Skills & Group Facilitator Training through the Pacific Postpartum Support Society
- Pospartum Support International – Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Components of Care Certificate
- Certified Mother Roaster through Sacred Pospartum
- Currently in a herbal medicine mentorship with Don Ollsin
- Sacred Motherhood Circle Training
- Sacred Loss Circle Training
- Herbal medicine training with Seraphina Capranos
- Energy Medicine Training with Dr. Sharon Forest
- Continuing Education course with Dr. Peter Holmes (Aromatherapy)
- Continuing Education course with Glynnis Osher (Ayurveda and Aromatherapy)
- Continuing Education course with Dr. Timothy Miller (Aromatherapy Chemistry)
- Psychic & Mediumship development classes with:
- Shana Lee Gibson
- Tony Stockwell
- Lisa Williams
- Mavis Pittilla
I want to take the time to honour you as a mother. When you birth a baby, you also birth a new part of yourself, a part that you don’t know yet. It needs just as much love, protection and nurturing as your baby.
The pregnancy and postpartum time can open up past wounds, it can bring forth new fears, and can make us realize that we are holding on to expectations of others. It is not uncommon for our life to feel like it has unraveled, lose our bearings and our sense of self.
In this time we have an amazing opportunity to look at what appears to be our soul speaking to us and to come face to face with what can be tremendous personal growth.
We need time, connection and other women to explore this new place together. I’d like to create this safe space for you.
I will work with you on a mind, body, spirit level to help you on your healing journey.
Book Your Free Discovery Session
If you want to learn more about working with me, even if you’re ready to jump right in, let’s start with a free discovery session. We will spend up to 30 minutes together, meeting online, going over what’s happening for you, and what you would like support with.